Where Do You Live Answer

I live in a pretty large two. I would reply along.


Personal Info Questions And Answers Worksheets For Kids English For Beginners English Lessons For Kids

What is your address.

. I wonder where you live that such a question would be illegal as well as why it would be but this is not relevant to OPs question. Its a very nice house in the suburbs of Frankfurt with a small and pretty front garden which is full of flowers. In the English language Live means to make a particular place our home.

Were lucky because our neighbor is very quiet courteous and friendly. Where do you live. The answer depends on the context of the question.

FREE Where Do You Live Answer In English updated. When asking a friend or colleague where you live choose an appropriate response based on the context. It is better to ask specifically for the information you are seeking.

Where are you from. IELTS Speaking Part 1 Sample Answer. To answer the question.

Besides its a very calm and peaceful society with a friendly. An urban area is made up of. The word means unkind remarks made to intentionally annoy and upset someone as described by the Cambridge dictionary.

Yes I really like the area I live in because its quiet and peaceful and safe but its also quite close to downtown so I can get around my city quickly and easily. If you live in rural America but work in a city then you also live in a city. Answer- It is a gated community and a very safe place to live in.

The phrase where do you live is generally a safe bet to start. Online English lesson. Yes I love my.

I live in a semi-detached house which is a house connected to only one other house. I live in a house which I bought eleven years. So the answer might be I live in a castle or I live at the North Pole or I live in the city.

To ask someone where his permanent home is you say. 2 days agoThe Wordle 444 answer is TAUNT. If you ask someone about where theyre from they may respond by saying something like West Coast or the East Coast or.

I live in a house with my parents. They ask you two or three introductions or warm up questions about either. Youd think its perfectly acceptable in the name of.

To stay in a place is to live in it temporarily. In English you can use the question where do you live to. Do you live in a city.

We use live to talk about our permanent home and stay to talk about temporary accommodation. Where do you live meaning answerWhere do you live asks about the location of your permanent home. The preposition to use after I live or I am staying in answer to the question Where do you live or Where are you staying.

But if you meet someone who is on holiday or is here. Real places people and experience. We live in a.

So you could say Man az Tehran hastam or Man az New York hastam. What do you do. If you live in an urban area then you do.

You can also replace the country you are from with a city or town. Where do you live. You could begin your answer by saying something like.

Lucifer better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven. FREE Where Do You Live Answers latest. I live in America at Texas at 30 felicity trace.

What is an urban area. To be honest I dont like anything about the area where I live. What kind of place is it.

My 1 tip for the speaking test is to be as specific as you can. That will help your fluency and bring out more good vocabulary. Where do you live.

Added an answer on February 9 2022 at 1200 pm. All three questions seem innocuous at first glance. It is the place where we return to sleep cook and live.

Well to tell you the truth I dont like anything.


Pin On Bystroe Sohranenie


Personal Information Questions And Answers Learn English Teaching English Kids English


Parts Of My House Is The Worksheet To Learn About What Can You Find The Things In The Bedroom Bathroo Vocabulary Worksheets Kids Learning Activities Worksheets


Where Do You Live Worksheet Free Esl Printable Worksheets Made By Teachers English Lessons Reading Comprehension Lessons Reading Comprehension For Kids

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code